- Welcome to the official website of 2022 4th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science.
- Organized by Beijing University of Chemical Technology, Liverpool John Moores University and Hubei Zhongke Institute of Geology and Environment Technology, 2022 4th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science (AICS 2022) will be held on July 30th-31st, 2022 in Beijing, China.
Aiming at bringing together innovative academicians and industrial experts in the field of artificial intelligence and computer science to a common forum, AICS tries to provide an academic platform on the communication of latest research and developmental activities in related areas and promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world.
During the conference, there will be substantial time for presentations and discussions. In addition, poster sessions and exhibitions offer valuable opportunity for exchanging information among delegates and participants, especially for those who are looking for new opportunities between presenters and participants.
- Committee of AICS 2022 continues to make an effort to hold AICS conference successfully by working with the best editors and reviewer teams.
- AICS 2022 accepts unpublished research abstracts and papers written in English. All accepted and registered papers will be published as conference proceeding by Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS) (Print ISSN: 1742-6588) and submitted to be indexed by EI-Compendex and SCOPUS, etc.
We look forward to seeing you at the Conference and also your contributions (abstracts and full papers are both welcome.).
- Conference Organizer
- Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Hubei Zhongke Institute of Geology and Environment Technology